perjantai 10. tammikuuta 2014

Hmm, maybe its time to add something :D

The Buick worked fine the whole summer. I had some trouble with the starter and the air suspension compressors draw so much current that the original alternator is not keeping up.
Heres some pics from the last summer
I made the seat bottom and widened the fender for a Harley.


Here´s a pic from a motorcycle trip with 3 modified bikes. From left: Marko´s wide Busa, my YamaBuell and Jesse´s Fireblade.

The garage.

Car show in Lahti


After the show, the last ride before winter :(

Here´s something I need to fix. The filler in the b-pilar is coming off. The seam between the roof and pilar is too deep for regular filler. I didn´t want to lead it, because the heat would have ruined the paint. So I need to test fiberglass filler...

And here´s my turbo Fireblade. Motohörhö and I got the engine working, now I just need to finnish the bike...
The engine running with "bio fuel" ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti