keskiviikko 24. huhtikuuta 2013


I had to modify the top of the windshield opening. I used a ratchet belt, hydraulic jack, angle grinder, body hammer etc. No pics, but now the windshield fits a little better. I also used a diamond stone to grind the windshield glass in various places.
The guys from SVH came to glue it in place. Now I just have to hope the trim fits with out too much fighting.
I also sealed some leaking joints in the supension, now it keeps air in every bag :D

Things still on the -to do- list:
Replaceboth  rear brake cylinders, rear wheel bearings and seals, fit the passager side vent window and both door panels, fix the package shelf (eliminates a lot noise!), fit all the window trim inside and outside, install the air hose for the air pressure gauges + connect the wires for gauge lighting, vacuum the interior, mount the rear panels and seat etc etc..
Maybe I can get some pics with the doors finished and the car outside the garage in a couple of days..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti